Tell us about Your Karma in 2014
‘Karma literally means action or doing. Any kind of intentional action whether mental, verbal, or physical, is regarded as Karma. It covers all that is included in the phrase “thought, word and deed’. Generally speaking, all good and bad action constitutes Karma. In its ultimate sense Karma means all moral and immoral volition. ‘
We love Karma, we love to dance and we love that moment when our fans come back to us. We work hard to create good party atmospheres for our customers. They always come back. That is our Karma.
Tell us about your good Karma in 2014. What did you do in the past year and what Karma has given you back?
We have exclusive VIP ENTRY tickets for the best 15 answers or stories.
How to join the incredible story?
– Write down your story, s click here to leave your comment on our facebook page
– Share a poster
– Give a ‘like’ to the story you think is best
– we will choose the winners on Monday 15th of December
– Free entry
– Bottle of champagne
– Voucher for shots at the bar
– 25% discount for food at Flavas bar
– Special VIP Area